Firefall Forums

Who plays as the opposite sex in video games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Phaaze, Sep 30, 2010.

After all this time, still playing with dolls ;P
  2. AgentSmith5150 Beta Commando

are we still talking about gaming?

lollerskates
    >After all this time, still playing with dolls ;P
    How many times do I have to tell you, they're action figures!
    Whoa dere! This topic is gonna expose some childhood secrets..

For any male who does play as the opposite sex, just be forewarned that i will refer to you as a female regardless of stated otherwise. Whether it be ingame or w/e... Even if you sound like in ventrillo

Cheers.
    I pick either sex depending on their looks in the game, but have been picking females a lot more due to many games making males look like guerrillas with huge hit boxes.
    Males and females have the same size hitbox in FF.
  7. AgentSmith5150 Beta Commando

nowai, my box is bigger than yurs
    My hitbox brings all the bots to the yard?
    • Like x 1
    I play males to feel more manly. I play girls to feel more girly. Right? Doesn't everyone do this?
    Played a female nightelf on WoW had some fun as well, might sound strange but getting chatted up by some random guy then telling them you were really a male *never seen a toon run so fast* but me and the girlfriend just laffing or asses off lol
    A buddy of mine went along and got 5g out of it way back when... must of been 2006 or something like that... aa memories.
    I got into playing female characters for several reasons:

1. Most of the time due to catering to younger audiences male characters show zero signs of having what makes them male.
    2. Why would you WANT to be staring at a male character whenever you log on?
    3. I actually convinced a guy that I was actually a girl once and it made me lol.
    4. I like playing them BECAUSE getting hit by a ton of damage and getting that feeling like something is wrong with this picture is entertaining.
    >2. Why would you WANT to be staring at a male character whenever you log on?
    Because "Dude, it's me! Look at me, I'm awesome!".
    3. I actually convinced a guy that I was actually a girl once and it made me lol.
    Ha, wimpsauce! I once had a guy ask if I was really a girl. I played a male character. A male character with pink hair and pink eyes, admittedly, but still! He was a man! A small manly man with a huge gun, pink pony-tail and rosy eyes.
    I am frequently mistaken for a girl in public, does this mean I win?
    Nothing more creepy than pretending your a girl for kicks or money or w/e.
    >I am frequently mistaken for a girl in public, does this mean I win?
    No. You lose. But so am I, so we both lose.
    I had variety on wow i had bf female and male both lvl 80 back in the day, now i dont play wow waiting for this ^^
    likewise bigboss. I quit wow 2 days after hearing of Firefall.
    Always female, if am going to spend a lot of time looking at myself, it better be a female. :D
    I generally never actually TELL people that I'm not a girl, they have a habit of assuming as such.

As a side note when I used to play runescape I got 2 full sets of steel male off of some sap when I was starting out.

I like the free shit I can get off of people, Ragnarok Online I keep getting upgrades to my weapons because when higher level party members see what I am using for some characters they usually go, "Oh here, I have this entire set of armor and this +9 scythe in storage, let me get those for you"

And Yes, I did get a +9 Scythe that way, I don't actually remember what it was called though. Was a spear for my Paladin though, a two handed one when I needed a one handed. Got a one handed one and he STILL said keep the scythe.