Taking screenshot requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CptFancyPants, Apr 22, 2012.

1. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

Thanks. I'll have another one in a little while.
  2. As always, cant wait :D
  3. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

New vid. In which I go a-snipering. And subsequently get owned by chosen (again).
  4. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

PVP for the next one?
  5. Those are good pics:)
  6. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

Much appreciated. Anything in particular you want to see?
  7. I would like to see PvP medic :) That or whatever you're best at!

Oh and for video improvements, maybe work on some commentary into what you're doing :)
    • Like x 1
  8. the manufacturing table made me laugh these robot arms are so cute xD
  9. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

PVP medic it is. Will be up later today.

I don't have a mic or headset right now.
  10. Im mostly Interested in Medic, but tagzilla said what I would have said.
  11. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

So here it is.
    In which I PVP as medic and fail miserably while heavily contributing to my team's loss.

• Like x 1
  12. hey captain, have you created your characters before the new character creation screen was out, or after? I ask cuz i feel a little jelous, since i created mine ones with that epicly bad char creation screen we had earlier.
  13. Thanks for the video :) It's interesting to see how difficult it is to be effective without the healing pulse/grenade. And to be fair your team seemed to be losing most of the 1v1's anyway :p
    • Like x 1
  14. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

Yeah, a lvl1 medic is not an easy thing to be effective with. The other team had some super sniper working for them too, seemed like that guy couldn't miss.
  15. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

Before. The first time I had even seen the new one was when I was getting a screen shot of it earlier in this thread.
  16. then i guess it's all my bad i haven't got an awesome looking char :( well, until the quality is great, i don't care! besides, have we had the option to choose our frame color back in those days? the way people do today? I really can't remmember
  17. Dude you are bloody awesome :confused: You even take ADVISE from the players about what they will see. Awesome man and keep going :D I would actually want to see a recon in some PvP or PvE. Thanks :D I think I will have an recon as my main when I get in to the beta. So I just want some basic pics or vids when you are playing a recon :p
  18. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

Yeah you could choose the colors. I don't remember if there were as many options or not though.
  19. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

I'll start on that now. Any particular PVP? TDM, Harvester, OCT? I did a little recon PVE in my vid before the medic.
  20. Can you link to the recon vids about the PvE? And I should want some TDM Recon. :p Thanks man, you are awesome ^^