SPIES

Discussion in 'Army Discussion' started by cutt1nedge, Jan 31, 2013.

?

love or hate SPIES?

love 159 vote(s) 50.8%
hate 154 vote(s) 49.2%
  1. Hotel6 Mentor

2. nice
  3. kinda hate my laptop graphics right now, it can run mass effect 3 which was one of the popular games of 2012, but it cant run NFS rivals
  4. Brezals Beta Commando

NFS rivals has a terrible PC port, and is most likely why. It is probably not your computer.
    • Like x 1
  5. mmk, just gonna throw out there the error I got is:

DirectX function "CreatePixelShader for (null)" failed with
    E_INVALIDARG ("an invalid parameter was passed to the returning
    function.") GPU: "Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000", Driver: Unknown

btw, I just made sure I had the latest driver after getting the error the first time
  6. Brezals Beta Commando

7. im sorry, im laughing to hard to be completely disappointed in where the NFS brand is going[/quote]
  8. Brezals Beta Commando

Most wanted was the last NFS game that was worthwhile.
    • Like x 1
  9. I would swear the OVERALL quality of games and cartoons are going down, sure there are exceptions but I feel like some things have gone stale and others are just going downhill
  10. Brezals Beta Commando

It is true. I can explain why, aswell.

So it is not a mystery that 90% of the world population are pretty dumb, and consumes tons of crap.
    However, the reason they do it, is simplier then you might imagine.

I have tons of free time, as I don't have a job, I am also on the internet, 99% of my free time, I can research stuff, and get information very easily, through the youtubes, or the twitters.

An avarage person, (those 90%) Is probably very busy people, with a long dragged job, and little free time, to do stuff I do and many others who generally wouldn't class themself, as these 90%, so these 90% consumes what they are being shown, and what they see in an avarage day, and they also consume what they previously has known. Biggest reason we rarely see new IP's but existing ones, like NFS, CoD, BF, FIFA, And all the IP's that is comming out yearly.

Because gaming has reached to such a large audience, the gap between the 90% and the others, has reduced, meaning there are more and more, people willingly consume crap products, that in generall, game devs doesn't really want to do, but has to because well EA.

More money is being spent on marketing to these people, and not enough for the game itself.

Another reason, is the consoles, they are the cause of bad PC ports, if PC was the dominating platform, we would have a much higher quality of games then we currently do. But because most of that 90% is primarely console gamers, that is where the gaming industry is making their games towards, and they are making games on a decade old hardware, and that is a PRIME reason of the lack of quality on the games that comes out today. And with the PC STILL being 5 times better then the NEW generation of consoles, the quality rise we want, is far away.
    • Like x 1
  11. yes I bothered to read that (that's directed at YOU renen) and it actually makes sense
  12. sometimes I feel a bit childish but its what I do^
  13. Brezals Beta Commando

omg, I remember that thread! Who the **** was even that person?
  14. no clue, that was before my time with this group
  15. going to play the newer hot pursuit, later
  16. Cold-Snap Commander

What's going on in this thread?
  17. I dunno, but the new patch gave Firefall AIDS.
    • Like x 1
  18. Brezals Beta Commando

• Like x 2