Shacknews needs Firefall comments - Help Promote Firefall

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grummz, Sep 11, 2011.

1. TheJayde Founder

I have one password that I use that is for stuff like this. It's not secure at all, and Im not overly concerned about losing that information. Would probably still use the information even if it was compromised.

Edit: There finished
    done! posted as table_
    Posted under the name "iliketoplay"
  4. Fixious Beta Vanguard

I commented, though my name on there is EvanVolm(Fixious was already taken).

edit: And submitted to Reddit :)
    done!

under sinny2 (sinny was taken :( )

was a good article!
    Me has played UT but me generally use Hamsta/Hamster instead of hammy.
    o.o'
    Sowwy.
    (>.<)
  7. X-Tor Founder

I signed in on the spot and it let me. Whats the point of two modes of sign ins then? Im not sure did I do it wrong or something?
    huh. guess I was wrong. It told me that it had to be 6 characters long so I don't know. sorry!
  10. Zoogy Beta Vanguard

Sounds good to me. I posted as Zooogy because they don't like that my username was 5 characters not 6 :(
    Posted as 3ulletTooth. Pointed out the awesome choice of PvE open world or PvP.
    Your wish is my command!
    Posted my comment as FFReiji.

:D
  13. SixShot Apex Predator

35 more comments and we get 70+
  14. Bobert McBob Beta Vanguard

Bobert_McBob, strangely enough. :)
    I posted my comment ... (Deadaim45 on Shacknews)
  16. Atavax Founder

posted a couple as atavax, surprise surprise. Not sure if what i posted was "intelligent", there is rarely a comment i read on any forum that i consider intelligent that i didn't personally right, and i've had too much to drink tonight to do one of those, but meh.
    ahh np, thanx for responding =)
    done posted under Bomby1 :)
    At first I was like, "Oh crap, I have to make another account for something."

But then I was like, "Oh wait, I had a FileShack account to host my crappy AvP2 mod that never went anywhere!"

And then I was like, "/dance".
    I posted as "FusionKnight". Where's my poster? :D