RP Off Topic

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Jerick, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Zarrae Unbroken

I was directed over here to say hi by PetraBlaze. The husband and I just stumbled on to Firefall and are avid RPers. We're interested in meeting folks and learning the lore...and hopefully, meeting people in-game and RPing while exploring.

As it was pointed out that there are no dedicated RP servers/shards, where are most of the Role Playing community members going to end up at?
    • Like x 2
  2. Hello folks, just stumbled across this game while browsing and thought I'd give it a look.

I ended up being directed here by PetraBlaze whom I very much appreciate for the assistance. I'm one of the lucky guys that actually married a gamer girl and we normally play together. She's typically more vocal than I am because she has a tendency to go forum crawling regularly when she's interested in something. So if you see Zarrae lurking around poke some good natured fun at her.
    • Like x 2
  3. Well, I say welcome to the both of you. Hope you enjoy your stay.
  4. Legend57 Lieutenant

A warm welcome from me as well, looking forward to RP'ing with both of you ;)
  5. Welcome to the forums! :D
  6. Oh and I just discovered that FF officially launches on my birthday! :=D
  7. As a semi-veteran member of the rp forums (at least two years of service here) I would like to welcome you to the forums! If you ever need help, do not hesitate to ask someone!
  8. Trieste Unbroken

FRESH MEAT!

:D

PS: welcome to the firefall forums >_<
    • Like x 1
  9. PetraBlaze Mentor

• Like x 1
  10. Ouh ! A topic alive! xD
  11. On the brink of death.
  12. I'm going golfing tommorow. Iv'e never golfed before. Can I wear normal stuff, or do I have to look rich?
    • Like x 1
  13. You have to look rich and talk in a snobbish accent, then talk about your Pomeranian and expensive wine.
  14. Wine? Who said wine?, where are the wine!!? xD
  15. *Snobbish voice* What? I'm sorry I can't hear you over the immense amount of money I have!
  16. Legend57 Lieutenant

Would be nice if we could organise an In-Game RP event somewhere around the 29th - Get everybody to the same shard and maybe create a Platoon. I'd even be up for some Voice chat roleplaying!

Ill think of scenarios and things to do in case you guys are interested :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Yeah man! Sounds like a great idea. I can start getting in game names of those who are interested if you'd like.
  18. So are there any armys for RP or is it all set in the fourms
  19. Legend57 Lieutenant

I don't know if there's a specific RP army, but I can tell you that all the roleplay has so far been only in the forums. Though now that the patch came/is coming we are looking to roleplay ingame as well