Quick Travel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bietol, Apr 10, 2012.

1. ~sweetcheeks~ Apothecary

Thanks... I actually lol'd at work.
    im a player who enjoys scenery and often prefers to take the long way just to see everything. even after playing awhile (for example in RDR) i end up going on foot (horse) just to enjoy the scenery, even though teleporting is available. but i havnt seen much from this game, so will it make we WANT to teleport? or will it make me wanna take it slow and just stare at everything?
    WTB: More comics, that was great you need a section on the website for these, better art and punchine than some webcomics I follow.
    • Like x 1
    HAHA amazing comic XD
    That level of skill can only deserve one thing. *Facepalm*
    >
    I made this over the weekend on my off hours, and Phobos encouraged me to post it up here. Rest assured, we actually are working on the game!
    • Like x 17
    All work and no play makes people go crazy~
    This has a true story ring to it :D

Love your art work. Keep posting them here :)
    Also have to check your Deviantart page once in a while.
    Bietol, your comics are better than Penny Arcade's! I lol so hard every time, thanks so much :) I feel better now after a crappy run ingame.
    • Like x 1
    This. I wonder if he'll do another PAX summary comic?
    This is the best, thing, ever.
    • Like x 1
    The cruelty of it all..
    Yet another epic piece of art from the lost turret. Thanks Bietol.

I really am beginning to think he sometimes looks at Phobos's like amount and gets jealous... then posts one of these for the thousand likes he will get. ;)
    • Like x 1
    Thats really clever :)
    He has a really really good sense of humor. You should check out his deviant art page. It's awesome.
    This is of course, the optimal method.

It does make you wonder if there will ever be a death penalty of some kind though... seems like there eventually should be!
    That or shoot yourself in the foot with a grenade launcher/plasma cannon.
    • Like x 1
  19. Blaze Founder

Nice one!