Pilot Tokens

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aurenn, Jul 21, 2013.

Considering the start pack gives you 100 tokens, enough to unlock every alternate battleframe, what about when you level them up and get the extra tokens? Will they just sit there and be useless or is there some alternate thing they are used for?
  2. Hacc Commander

More frames will be put out eventually. Red Five wants to get on the schedule of putting out a new frame each month.
    • Like x 3
    I missed that memo, huh
    • Like x 1
  4. Nokzen Commander

Yes each month is the plan, when this start we dont know, and things can change. But its for sure that new battleframes will be added and often.
    That was said during their live stream during Firefall Fest, last wednesday I believe.
    But I remember hearing that too, cuz I thought, even if battleframes aren't exactly like classes in other games, that's still a heck of a lot of constant new stuff coming out consistently.
    A new battle frame each month huh? Going to be a tough one to keep dumping out idea's for new frames and such. But that makes sense...I'd still rather see the pilot tokens be used for more than just getting battleframes though. I mean they are technically equal in value to 100 red beans...
  7. Nokzen Commander

You also get a bike wich is awesome to have in firefall :)
    • Like x 1
  8. Nokzen Commander

Oh and something that people forget.. There will also be a new race :eek:

Will it be playable? Who knows.
    Yeah, but I already have a bike. The teleporter is cool but 100$ for that? Pffsh...
  10. Nokzen Commander

Ah yes commander i see :)
    I dont care much for the arcporter.
    Pilot tokens i dont really need as i got the frames unlock that i want and some pilot tokens saved up.
    But hell, if u just want to unlock some frames, just buy beans and unlock them in game?
  11. Nokzen Commander

Ah yes commander i see :)
    I dont care much for the arcporter.
    Pilot tokens i dont really need as i got the frames unlock that i want and some pilot tokens saved up.
    But hell, if u just want to unlock some frames, just buy beans and unlock them in game?

Edit. U can get arcporter in game for 175 beans
  12. Nokzen Commander

Also i like repeating my self as you see :)
    • Like x 1
  13. DarkByke Unbroken

Does nobody watch FireFall live!!!??? For shame. :p
    All the game ideas and plans are discussed there on Fridays.
  14. Nokzen Commander

It wasent on this friday, they owe us big spoilers of the future this pcoming friday imo! :p
    • Like x 1
    I don't think it'd be much of a problem for them to make a little transfer thing (I don't know what to call it) where you could trade in 10 pilot tokens for 100 red beans, or 1 for 10 beans. That would be a really neat way to get cash shop stuff without spending cash, and make those excess tokens some people may have lying around more useful. If Red 5 is open to the idea, they should do it.
  16. RoidMonkey Interloper

Balancing a new frame for PvP per month will be quite the herculean struggle.