Patch Notes for v0.6

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by schinder, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snehonja Lieutenant

Please don't try to link PvP and PvE again. The split was the best thing Red5 could do. Keep in mind: PvP MUST be funcitonal without any PvE to be suitable for eSport. And PvE MUST be playable without any PvP, because many people don't like to do any PvP but still want to be able to play PvE without any disadvantages.
    • Like x 2
  2. There is alot of ways to incorporate PVP to coexist alongside PVE. If there is areas in the world with open world PVP, it's free for any1 to enter. If you are all carebear and just wanna do PVE, well then, by all means, don't enter, and keep on PVEing like there is no tomorrow. And humans will always be humans, even if chosen have arrived, there is easy to implement that even humans will begin to fight for recources or places where they can build their own bases etc. Here you can have different armies that could compete for that. So there are ways to make PVP and PVE live along side each other, and have both have a meaning, and have both kind of players get thiers. I don't get this mentality of: "Oh, if you don't like arena type of PVP, then leave, cause the rest of the game belongs to us that hate PVP and only wanna PVE. Buhuuuu".
    • Like x 1
  3. I agreed with most of what you said, except this. From what I understand... PvP doesn't take your gear in. You select your frame, and bring that in and it's given standardized gear. Everyone gets the same gear for any particular frame. Your PvE progression and loadout isn't taken in to the arena. You simply jump in with the default abilities and gear... but they're all pretty high quality and everyone gets the same quality of gear for the selected frame.
  4. I agree. Arena PvP shouldn't be related to PvE.. but there should definitely be open world (army/with bases/key locations!? :D) PvP which includes all your PvE progress and loadouts.
    • Like x 1
  5. please ignore any haters, this patch is amazing. KEEP EM COMING!

EDIT: please give us OPEN WORLD PVP!!!
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.