Patch Notes for v0.6

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by schinder, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutt1nedge Arc Runner

chosen sniper and drones and tortured souls..seriously....

And we have crappy accord NPCs from the copa pool...

Oh this is not good :(
    I noticed that too... Firecat is better than ever but Tigerclaw seems quite different.

It's going to be more about speed increases and snares rather than aerial maneuverability. Still, I think it's a good change. Tigerclaw is certainly more useful overall (rather than just float around and solo things) and has a higher skill cap (so it seems).
  3. ~sweetcheeks~ Apothecary

:(
    • Like x 1
    yes, but rocket sprinting looks like it will be the alternative to afterburner, coupled with tigerclaw's high energy regen
    I really hope that was your own edit and you didn't honestly quote the whole thing :|
    wasn't keen on rocket sprinting either. i did tend to just hold shift everywhere i went earlier.

why did tigerclaw need two kinds of tether ability apart from making it possible to actually hit something with a nova shot
    I read the patchnotes, but not to be a downer or anything. but is there anything in this milestone about content byond the chosen warfront? Dont get me wrong, im looking forward to playing after 6 months. The main reason i havent is the lack of content in the game. or is this just a waxing a nice car with no motor in it?
    • Like x 1
    ....holy schmidt....
    "That's no patch...it's a whole new game"

The FireCat changes seems insane...SO...MUCH...FFFFFIRE !!!

Think this "patch" will be the final nail in the coffin of my Flamingeer in Guild Wars 2 :p
    • Like x 2
    Electron gets a Shock Rifle!? AND IT FIRES AN ENERGY ORB FOR ALT FIRE!?! THAT YOU CAN DETONATE WITH PRIMARY!?!?!

My UT senses are tingling! And they're saying KILL EVERYTHING.
    • Like x 7
    thats beautiful
  11. Juggernaught Founder

I'm a little concerned about the lack of turret mode for the Dreadnaughts. Does this mean we'll have to actually do stuff in Baneclaw runs? :(
    • Like x 2
    Alternate primaries?

HELL YEAH SIGN ME UP FOR THAT DELIRIOUS BIZNASTY
    • Like x 1
    Yeah, I'm still kind of iffy on Tigerclaw. I'm hoping its one movement ability and high energy regen + air sprinting end up being very effective. Mobility's my thing, mang.
    • Like x 2
  14. The Evil Genius Skullbane

Oh.
    My.
    GOD
    INVASIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Like x 2
  15. CptFancyPants The Gun Show

It wasn't. He did. Shun him.
    • Like x 8
    wow i said months ago thats what engies needed. it may be worth ditching my tigerclaw for electron...i should read the non assault frames descriptions
    Thanks for being on the ball with that.
  19. Moriandir Founder

So much yummy awesomesause... Get the servers back up already! And someone get me a drool towel! :D
    • Like x 1
  20. The Evil Genius Skullbane

Well, goodbye sunlight... I knew ye well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.