Patch Notes for v0.6

Discussion in 'Patch Notes' started by schinder, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlisterBullet Beta Vanguard

Soooo can we craft LGV's yet?
    • Like x 1
    its... its like the end of Step Brothers where the guys are in the boat tree house getting all the presents.... PIRATE HATS... CROSSBOWS.... CHEWBACCA MASKS (i dont even care mines not movie quality)
    • Like x 1
  4. Steelsoldier Founder

Havent played for over 2 months now, and I am excited to come back to the game :D
    • Like x 1
  5. Brezals Beta Commando

are you ******* shitting me!? alright time to get readin..
    Just finished reading the rest of the notes.

:eek:

So much... This is truly a huge milestone of crazy content and gameplay iteration.
    There's a lot of great stuff in here, looking forward to it.

There's one thing that bothers me a bit though. The new item that allows people to make custom races is nice.... but can people who aren't Commanders make their own LGVs yet? Seems odd to leave a feature like that only in the hands of the people who are commanders..
    • Like x 6
    Yeah this also was weird to me. It seems the Firecat has better Movment than the Tigerclaw... unless the one Tigerclaw has is some ridiculous thing, but I'm doubting it.
    • Like x 1
    That is all :( ?

Just kidding :cool:
    Nice nice
  10. Fusnax WMD

Lets play a game!
    Let´s guess how heavy the new patch is!
    I bet its atleast 5GB
    DAAAAAAAMMMNNNNN... :)
    sweet mama ..
    I heard it was big. As for content, some good, some eh, some "well we'll see".
    Nothing to do now but try it out.

I mean wait for forever, then try it out. I'm very curious about a lot of the Battleframe changes. I mean, I get a crossbow now? Wut.
    You guys just hit us with a patch the size of 20 Hi-Rez patches! AWESOOOOOME. AWSUM! ASM! AAA!
  16. Bpsmooth Founder

I can't seem to find these patch notes that everyone is going crazy over.
  17. TAZ Commander

I cried a bit when i saw the length of the post.
    • Like x 1
    Holy crap, this is quite possibly one of the most impressive patch notes I have ever seen. I'm somewhat scared of the wealth of potential bugs that might arise from this much change at once though.
  19. The_Mess Field Marshal

[IMG]

Bye bye weekend :3
    • Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.