Missing Dielectrics @ Copa :(

Discussion in 'Crafting & Resources Discussion' started by UltraNEO, Jul 14, 2013.

Hiya guys...

This afternoon there was some connection problem with the nanoprinter in Copa. I tried many times to crafted a Bastion Dielectrics, eventually I was successful but.... after collection it never appeared. So I attempted to craft a second one. like a fool. Now I'm 20,000 crystites down plus a bunch of resources and still without any Dielectrics. Re logged a few times and still nothing. Think there's a bug or somethings broken!!

Has anyone else had this??
    Hiya guys...

This afternoon there was some connection problem with the nanoprinter in Copa. I tried many times to crafted a Bastion Dielectrics, eventually I was successful but.... after collection it never appeared. So I attempted to craft a second one. like a fool. Now I'm 30,000 crystites down plus a bunch of resources and still without any Dielectrics. - can't upgrade :( Someone suggested I relog, done it a few times and still nothing.

Think there's a bug or somethings broken!!
    Has anyone else had this??
  3. Rakshaza Founder

PM a ranger about this issue, I had the same problem a wile with my Firecat tokens.
  4. Kihana Storm Rider

Thanks but who are the rangers?
  6. Kihana Storm Rider

• Like x 1
  7. Tuchaka Founder

ya just put in a ticket 1 of mine is gone
  8. Rakshaza Founder

• Like x 1
    Done... But what will this achieve at the end of the day?
    Will I get the resources back and crystitles or the Dielectrics to upgrade?? I'm feel dubious. :/
  10. Rakshaza Founder

When I done it I got back the Firecat tokens that I had made.
  11. Kihana Storm Rider

My tickets been waiting 4+ days now. I think they got hit hard with open beta.
  12. Rakshaza Founder

Yeah I have been waiting three weeks for mine now.....
    Damn.
    You know, this feels like a slight setback. As right now I'm not sure should I craft more dielectrics. I'm so close to that 100% power/mass/CPU that they're becoming ridiculously expensive. Having three misses is hella annoying.