Firefall Forums

Merc. Work (OOC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by =9G=--PHOENIX--, Jun 11, 2011.

For those who can just say that you have met Habiki or Jake and went to the briefing room/left dredge or what ever so we can get this RP moving again
    hm... we have come to a standstill :/
    that we have....
    Get posting or i'll divide by zero
    Looks like the time zones have really messed things up, you're just getting up as Hotshot and I are calling it a night. It's almost 11 where I am.
    been up all night, here its 4.30 in the morning
    Yeah, ouch. may have to do this on weekends then.
    just post when you can, Merc.Work was a slow paced RP in the firstplace. Dont need the same post speed as Phoenix outpost.

But when it's been almost a month since last post it becomes alittle to slow >_>
    A but it's not even a whole month yet...

by the way, I put up a post regarding irc.
    been so long since we posted in our thread that we got unstickied :/
    greetings! I'm new to online rp but I have a couple years of D&D (3, 3.5, and 4) and GURPS under my belt. bear with me if my transition is a little clunky. looking to rp around my hectic study schedule this semester. i'm playing a neutral good support character (engineer) because of it. what do you say, merc. work?
    Merc is pretty dead. If I were you I'd check out Phoenix Outpost.
    bummer. thanks for the heads up!
    Hi, as Lark said Merc is dead at the moment unless i godmode and take controll of each of the characters myself....

Dunno what actually happened with it becoming dead in the first place, maybe people got tired of it?
    hakuna matata, phoenix. I'm over at PO right now. as far as its sad, bitter, slow death............................................
    --it happens!
    I think mostly its time zone issues.
    Yeah, whenever i could go on there was barely ever anyone on.
    well it was a slow RP to begin with, think people wanted it to become fast paced like PO.
    Was slow paced for 2 reasones.

1* mostly posts of wall of text
    2* timezone differance
  19. Yeah, timezones suck :p