download Bloody Trapland

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mrosmandxp, Jul 3, 2012.

hello guys i just got this game for Free! i asked the creator to give me a key you know im not english cant buy it and heres what he sended me

Hi Mrhellxp1.

We will give you a key if you spread the word about www.bloodytrapland.com
    with your friends on facebook and twitter.

But... sense i trust in your goodwill that you will spread the link, here is a key to Desura in advance ;)

www.desura.com
    EPXSR-IP520-KRVB5-AARKE-COZSS

so guys go create account on desura and download desura then goto www.desura.com and download client/create an account.

Inside Desura client, at the top left corner click the blue icon -> Tools -> Activate Game CD key or Gift but then the activate might not flash then delete the S and put the S back again then press Activate and enjoy a free full version of bloody trapland!
    • Like x 1
    im installing the game myself hope you guys have a great day give this to your friends :)
    lol thx for this notice =) ill be sure to check this out and ill tell my friends about it
    np i cant believe he gave me it for free this was on youtube i messaged him i was a Lithuanian and i cant get english games well hes a good creator for giving a free key :) i installed it and im gonna help my friend and well play together
    i noticed it only works for me :( but you can go to youtube and nicely ask him for a key then use the tips i gave you to install it :)
    It said that it was sent to u so i cant use it
    it said it was sent to a mrhellxp and that he should send me a copy....
    could you say me the name of his youtube channel? i really want that game...
    i want to play it with my best friend :D it would be awesome :p
    its pretty easy to find im, his youtube channel is 2PlayStudios he likes every bloody trapland video since its his game
    Can i have the link to download bloody trapland [FREE]? Im from Indonesia so i don't have dollar anyway i always download free version and i always want free and + I'm still 11 years old.
    What IS Desura?
    It's basically a platform for Digital distribution of Indie games and free mods. Might get taken over by Steam Greenlight but it's an alright service
    well im 11 years old myself.
    hey it says i need to ask him to send it to me... incase he doesnt respond can you ask him 4 me?
    hmmm you do know Mrhellxp1 is me? >.> i mean i just did post what he sended me Mrosmandxp,Mrhellxp,Mrhellxp1 are my accounts since they start with Mr
    Hello ^^
    I just saw your post on here and it told me to ask you for the "code" or something after typing in the --> EPXSR-IP520-KRVB5-AARKE-COZSS soo yeah if you could help me that would be lovley ^^//Best regards Adam
    What is the guys name on youtube