Can't log in :L

Discussion in 'Account Support' started by xXEmpirePwnZXx, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Hey Any Dev out there? This is my first time running the game, just as I got the beta, and It keeps Saying I am putting the wrong info, so i logged out of the forums here, and re logged with my info, and it worked but in game it isnt working,
  2. Ok I got it to let me log in, Now when I put a character name and everything it says HTTP STATUS: 403
  3. Hey xXEmpirePwnZXx!

Glad we got to chat in-game and resolve the issue! Also great to see you jumping into PvP action right away!

Let us know if you run into any more issues!

=Ranger Moriarty=
    • Like x 1
    • Like x 1
  4. Finally!!! after 6 months of waiting for the Beta key . . It arrived YESH!
    After downloading the game and the patches, went in game to log in, of course with my Right Email address and my password.

| TRIED IT 1000 TIME! and it says ' Incorrect user name and password | - . - ' . . . . . How?!

I mean . . is that suppose tah happen!? or . . am i just putting in the wrong pass word? . . I tried going on the fire fall home page and log in.

| IT WORKS | . . .

Then went back in game and tried the same pass word and E - mail . . . and It keep saying the SAME SH!T over and over and over and over and over and over and over . . . > > > > > inf '

can anyone tell me what might be the problem? . . it's really annoying :L
  5. wFx Founder

Perhaps you got into the Beta Weekend instead of the actual Beta Test, if it was the Beta Weekend Event you need to wait until November 9th, 2012 before you can play, as a secondary possibility is your keyboard using any other language besides English? Windows settings that change the keyboard language can also be an issue and interfere with the ability to login as documented in the bug report I made several months ago.
    • Like x 1
  6. RainDreamer Black Cats

7. Ok . . Thx a lot . . .It really had me OFF ' :L

And really annoying ' if I had to wait . . . . then it's ok ^ ^

THX again
  8. I'm able to log into this site with my user id and password, but using the same UID and PW in the game client returns an 'incorrect username or password" error message.

Please help...
  9. wFx Founder

Perhaps you got into the Beta Weekend instead of the actual Beta Test, if it was the Beta Weekend Event you need to wait until November 9th, 2012 before you can play. The Login servers go live at 7pm PST tomorrow.

Do you use any other language packs on Windows such as French, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, etc? If you have another language pack activated or installed it can occasionally interfere with your ability to login, to play Firefall please try disabling any other language packages you have installed (if they exist) and use EN - United States or EN - Canada.
  10. It said I have been invited to the beta test . . .idk about if it was a stress test 48-hours key . . . and It popped up in my mail . . . beta key . . there was none '
  11. It said I have been invited to the beta test . . .idk about if it was a stress test 48-hours key . . . and It popped up in my mail . . . beta key . . there was none '
  12. wFx Founder

Try navigating to the accept invite page, if you were invited it will automatically flag your account and allow you to access the game and also download the client, you can do this by going to beta.firefallthegame.com/invites/accept if I am correct then that URL shouldn't work for people in the Stress Test but it very well could work for people in the Stress Test as well making this post I just made completely pointless and incorrect.
  13. RainDreamer Black Cats

Would be nice if you can post us a screen shot of the email (blur/hide all the important/personal details before posting), so we know for sure what it is.

Or just copy the text here.
  14. Phobos Producer

You were invited for the stress test weekend. Login servers will come on at 7pm Pacific tomorrow night and remain on until Midnight Sunday/Monday.
    • Like x 2
  15. wFx Founder

Is there anything we (The people that help in support) can do to verify which test someone was invited to like a link, etc? There are other topics about this issue and I believe all of them were accepted into the Stress Test Weekend and not the actual 24/7 Beta Test like they think. I'll include the links for you below.
    1. http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/cant-login.62705/#post-1491172
    2. http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/beta-access-problems.62681/#post-1491170
    3. http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/cant-access-the-game.62138/#post-1491167
    4. http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/help-me.60339/#post-1491160
  16. Phobos Producer

Basically if they say they were invited today, you can pretty much guarantee that they were invited for the weekend.
  17. wFx Founder

This is what I assumed, Thank you for the response Phobos I'm sure you're all really busy getting ready for what's going to happen tomorrow morning.
  18. . . . . Q 3 Q ' No beta keys . . . . dang ' THX Phobos . . i'll wait a little bit more :L
  19. RainDreamer Black Cats

*hugs* it is ok...
    Atleast you get to try what the game is like for the weekends =3