Bonus Resource Weekend [Now Complete]

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by JBWill, Jun 16, 2014.

1. JBWill Community Coordinator

>
    Get your scan hammers and thumpers ready because this coming weekend is another bonus resource weekend! Starting on Friday, June 20th at 5:00pm PDT and running until Monday, June 23rd at 5:00pm PDT, resource rewards will be increased for all players by 25%! It's a great time to stock up on resources to reach your next goal in the Resource Migration Event!

Resource Weekend Start: Friday, June 20th at 5:00pm PDT (view in your timezone)

Resource Weekend End: Monday, June 23rd at 5:00pm PDT (view in your timezone)

Enjoy the resource boost and we’ll see you in game!
    • Like x 4
  2. Dr. Bacterial Founder

u trolling us JB
    • Like x 6
    Lol.

Well, they do read the complaints at least.
    Helpful, but lol. Gonna sit and wait for the butthurt to roll in.
    • Like x 4
  5. QuisUtDeus Holmgang Champion

Emergency gliders for everyone!
    • Like x 2
  6. Nokzen Commander

lol yea you just know they are coming :p
  7. Riney Pyromaniac

Emergency gliders, emergency gliders everywhere.
    • Like x 1
  8. Popped Fuse Field Marshal

"How dare Red5 remove my chance at having an emergency glider all to myself! when everyone has an emergency glider I'm no longer a special little flower!"
    P.S Hope to see them available in the cash shop. that would be nice.
    • Like x 1
  9. wolfenstian Vapor Trail

Don't think I can get the 1.4mil I need for the glider, but this might be nice for those who can.
    • Like x 2
  10. Vidrak Commander

Really? Resources are being wiped and this is the bonus weekend? Oh well, more reason to only login and do dailies :p
    • Like x 5
    Yes, I have over 30 daily login crates and over 25 daily reward crates that have been waiting for this day. Longterm investment FTW
    • Like x 1
    What happened to our bonus crystite weekend...
    • Like x 3
  13. Retodon8 Founder

Nice!
    This will really come in handy getting the remaining beta resources, so thank you!

You missed it; the last one started April 26th.
    • Like x 1
  15. pcaz_pdc Founder

About This Game
    • Summary
    • Game Editions
    [IMG]Farming Beta Resource Simulator 14 invites you into the challenging world of a modern day Beta Resource farmer. Take on all the challenges of farming life Beta Resources, including animal husbandry (cows), crops, sales while waiting for your blending and converting ... it’s up to you to manage and grow your own farm inventory in an open world while watching the in-game market collapse. As your career stashes progresses, you will have access to a huge selection of farming vehicles and machines, faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry, all with an added boost mechanism.
    Release Date: TBA 2014
    E for Everyone:
    Genre: Simulation
    Publisher: TBA
    Developer: Astragon
    • Like x 7
  16. Retodon8 Founder

Well, as you might have noticed while reading the forums, resources are currently in much higher demand with some of the people who didn't quite reach 2 million (or one of the earlier beta resource rewards) yet.
    It makes sense for them to not do another CY weekend right now.
  17. toughY Hero of the Accord

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. QuisUtDeus Holmgang Champion

I'm hoping it comes a week before launch. That's most likely when I'll do my inventory cleanup.